Jess the Cat is already famous all over the world for starring in the series ‘Postman Pat’. Now this much loved character has his own show – Guess with Jess®, The show follows the adventures of Jess and his gang of animal friends as they play and explore in the idyllic surroundings of their home, Greendale Farm. Guess with Jess is an enquiry-based learning show aimed at two to four year olds where Jess and his friends search for the answers to science and nature-led questions, allowing children to learn about the world around them. Each episode is based upon a ‘Big Question’, which is answered by asking, testing and finding a way!
• Consistent daily scheduling on Cbeebies and BBC2.
• Ratings success with viewing figures growing month on month
• Fisher Price toy range in stores from July with strong listings across key toy retailers
• Egmont launched first publishing title in May
• Universal launching 2 DVD titles in A/W 2010
• Other categories rolling-out from A/W 2010
• Full consumer PR & Marketing campaign planned for 2010 to support product releases